Sunday, 18 November 2012

Army List's

Hi again folks,

I have not done any painting today, but I have done four of the five list's. That is only because I forgot that I needed five list's. I thought I would start from the top and do the 750 point list, as I thought it would be the easiest one. How wrong was I. The reason for this is even though the weekend is only meant to be a bit of fun, I can see people treating it as a mini tournament. So I need to take models to combat this so I don't die with in two turns. The two model's I have feeled that are a must is the psyker, and Thunderbolt. The psyker is an easy choice for the simple fact that it helps deny the witch, and cause some damage myself.

The Thunderbolt was not so much as an obvious choice, but to me seems the most logical. With the new flyer rule's and the amount of flyer's I am expecting to see I need some anti air, as I have not built or painted my Hydra and don't have any other anti air it was a choice between the Valkyrie and Thunderbolt. The Valkyrie is good in the fact it can carry troop's, but would be rubbish at taking down other flyers. But the Thunderbolt is an out and out fighter with some punch. For 180 points you get a fighter that can deep strike, armoured cockpit, can repair itself. Weapon wise it has two twin linked Autocannons, and twin linked Lascannons. So as you can see the Thunderbolt is one of the toughest and hardest hitting flyers out there, and I hope will chew up ground forces as well as air forces, but we will see.

The other lists were easy just a case of me deciding what I wanted to take. So below is the lists I am going to take, so enjoy and your comments are appreciated.

750 Point List
 
HQ Company Command and Pysker (Regimental Standard, Plasma Pistol, Meltagun, Medic, Vox Caster)
1st Platoon (Equipped with Flamer's and Platoon Standard)
Veteran Squad (X2 Plasma Guns, Meltagun, Plasma Pistol)
Thunderbolt
 
1000 Point List
 
HQ Company Command and Pysker (Regimental Standard, Plasma Pistol, Meltagun, Medic, Vox Caster)
1st Platoon (Equipped with Flamer's and Platoon Standard)
2nd Platoon (Equipped with Grenade Launcher's and Platoon Standard)
Thunderbolt
Medusa (Enclosed)
Heavy Weapon Squad (Heavy Bolters)
 
2000 Point List
 
HQ Company Command and Pysker (Regimental Standard, Plasma Pistol, Meltagun, Medic, Vox Caster)
1st Platoon (Equipped with Flamer's and Platoon Standard and Commissar with Power Fist)
2nd Platoon (Equipped with Grenade Launcher's and Platoon Standard)
Veteran Squad (X2 Plasma Guns, Meltagun, Plasma Pistol)
Techpriest Enginseer x 5 Servitors (x1 Heavy Bolter, x1 Multi-Melta)
Commissar Yarrick
Thunderbolt
Vanquisher with Kinght Commander (Lascannon, Plasma Cannons)
Vanquisher (Lascannon, Plasma Cannons)
Chimera x3
 
2500 Point List
 
HQ Company Command and Pysker (Regimental Standard, Plasma Pistol, Meltagun, Medic, Vox Caster)
1st Platoon (Equipped with Flamer's and Platoon Standard and Commissar with Power Fist)
2nd Platoon (Equipped with Grenade Launcher's and Platoon Standard)
Veteran Squad (X2 Plasma Guns, Meltagun, Plasma Pistol)
Techpriest Enginseer x 5 Servitors (x1 Heavy Bolter, x1 Multi-Melta)
Commissar Yarrick
Lord Commissar
Thunderbolt
Vanquisher with Kinght Commander (Lascannon, Plasma Cannons)
Vanquisher (Lascannon, Plasma Cannons)
Chimera x3
Medusa (Enclosed)
Heavy Weapon Squad x2 (Equipped with Heavy Bolters)
Sentinel x2 (Armoured, Autocannons)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, a thunderbolt in 750! You sly man, I'm taking my hydra in that game just incase I meet a flyer.
    How many men and tanks are in that 2k list? Mine is likely to be very armour heavy 13 tanks or so I reckon...

    ReplyDelete