Wednesday, 10 October 2012


I have checked to make sure I have my arms and legs are still with me and have boarded the big bird back home. So after nearly 7 months of doing my bit for Queen and Country I am back home. But let us spare a moment for those that have not made it home by making the ultimate sacrifice, and those that have serious life changing injury's.

I am glad to be back and looking forward to some time off. Also I have a lot of catching up to do in the world of our fantastic hobby, and I am looking forward in catching up on my painting and checking out all the new models that I have brought. Which my wife kindly put away for me awaiting my return. before I start painting any new stuff there are a couple of things I want to finish off painting, and a couple of models I want to bring in to more like the rest of my army. I will start painting and posting again very soon hopefully in a day or to. So till then thanks for looking and all your messages of support I have received during my tour of duty.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back, glad your safe, look forward to seeing what you get up to next in the Praetorian department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, glad you're home and hale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's guy's I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Blighty, Matey, and thank you.

    Enjoy the hobby time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're back safe and sound. Thanks, from another grateful countryman.

    ReplyDelete