Saturday, 3 March 2012

A Few Hobby Thing's To Go Through.

Well with me putting the huge Apocalypse game that a few of us are planning to one side at the moment as I wait for a few answers from Warhammer World, and me looking at some date's. I got down to doing a little hobby.

First off I have finished my third objective marker, which was done the same as the other two. I moved onto doing the fallen Colour's objective, and the store's objective. At the moment I don't know how the banner is going to turn out but I will have to wait for it to dry. The banner was made out of green stuff and the white all over it is talking powder, which is used to stop it from sticking onto everything. The store's base was done by using some spare bit's I have knocking around that I purchased from Empress Miniatures awhile ago.






Second I thought I would take a picture of my Army in all it's glory in it's display cabinet. To be quite honest I am really pleased with how it is looking and how large it has got. Not bad for a project that has been going on now for about 5 year's. But wait till you see what I have left to do.



Third as mentioned above is a portion of what I have left to paint and build. Now trust me when I tell you that I have not layed everything out just for the sheer fact it would not all fit into on picture shoot. Needless to say I have a lot of troop's to get done, let me give you a breakdown of what I have to get done.

1) 2 Shadow Sword tanks.
2) 1 Vulture Gunship
3) 5 Chimera's
4) 3 Leman Russ Tanks
5) 1 Basilk
6) 1 Medusa Tank
7) 3 Hellhounds
8) 1 Sentinel
9) My Golden Daemon Entry
10) About 100 Troop's
11) About 30 Characters
12) 7 Ogryns
12) 1 Hydra
13) 6 x 3 teams of Heavy Weapons.
14) 1 squad of Snipers
15) 1 squad of Ratlin Snipers

So off the top of my head that is what I can think of at the moment, I did work out a few months ago once everything is painted I will have around 10,000 point's of Praetorian's. But when I get back from Afghan later this year, and with the amount of time I will have off I am planning of get through a few amount of this.




So as always thanks for looking and any comments you have are appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. They look very cool on the shelf and your objectives are looking sweet too.
    The boys will have to win back that fallen banner for sure!

    ReplyDelete