Wednesday, 8 February 2012

The Sentinel Moves On A Stage

With all the excitement of Colonel Winterborne having his army put up on the Whats New Today GW site, if you have not seen it go and check it out. Plus my little mention I decided to do a little more on my Sentinel and make Pretoria a little prouder.

I have finished the cab by doing the lenses and oil stains and glued it onto the leg's. I am hoping tomorrow I can get the smoke stack's done and the weapon, plus as I am writing this I have just realised I did not varnish the lenses so I will do that to. But I will only do this once I have packed my kit ready for a 3 week exercise that I go on this Sunday.

So I leave you with a couple of pics of progress so far.



2 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the white body/red legs combo - not what I was expecting, but it really works. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff. I like where this is going! And well done on your GW Pic! I was very glad to see it!

    ReplyDelete