Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Hi Folks!

Hi everyone. I know it seems I have dropped off from the face of the world, and in a way I have. The reason is for the last week and a bit I have been on exercise ready for my deployment in a few weeks to Afghan. I was unable to let you guy's know because it was pretty much a last minute dot com thing, and in actual fact I am still on exercise. I have a couple of day's at home due to the fact that myself and a few others are not required till later on this week, but I am going to see if I can get some painting done just to let off a bit of steam.

I will also let you guy's know now but I won't be posting much either now before I deploy, but when I do I will try and include as much hobby as I can. Also I will do a post the day before or a couple of day's before I go, just to let you know that there will not be any activity on the blog for a while.

So till later today, thanks for all your support and comment's over the last year and for all your great Blog's too.

1 comment:

  1. Fair enough man, just keep yer lid on and yer head down, yeah?

    Look forward to seeing what you get up to on your return.

    ReplyDelete