As I said yesterday I am trying to get two Sentinel's completed by Friday ready for the weekend. So after work today I sat down and did the interior on the command sentinel. I decided early on because I want the outside all white, it would look strange having a red interior. So I turned to my Forgeworld master class book and tried something new.
Needless to say it did not quite turn out how I wanted, so a little work is required because I want to use this on my scout vehicle next year. It was quite hard because first off I did not use a black base coat, plus I do not have any Satin Varnish. What this does I am not quite sure, so if anybody can shed any light on this then that would be great.
But anyway here are the pic's of what I wanted to do and what turned out. Sorry if it not a great photo as the crew compartment is a little cramp. Also I have taken a picture of the crewman that I have converted, he will have the controls glued in place once painted. Till tomorrow enjoy.