Sunday, 15 January 2012

Can You Tell What It Is Yet?

Now that I have finished the four metal Servitor's and put the tank one on hold for now, I thought i would move onto something else that I thought I would be able to get done in a week. So I have set myself a challenge and try and get done two Sentinels for my big event at Warhammer World.

I already have a Sentinel that I painted about three years ago now, so I have decided to make them into a squadron. The Sentinel's I have are the Cadian variants as i feel you get more value for your point's, plus you can take heavier weapons than the scout ones. I know I loose the outflanking rule but I rather have the fire power.

I have finished the first set of leg's and chassis, which was done in my normal way with the weathering and oil stains. I will start on the main body tomorrow after work and because it will be the lead sentinel it will have a white crew compartment, just like all my command vehicles. I have some spare Praetorian gunner torso's that I will use as this will help with the style of my army.

That's it for now and I will leave you with some pic's of what I have done so far.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good, what weapons were you thinking? Lascannon, Plasma Cannon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To keep it in keeping with the other one, i am going to equip it with a Autocannon. I am doing this because they can deal with most troop's and light vehicles, plus the box set's are the old style from about 2 to 3 years old. I know it has taken me a while, I still have tank's, chimera's, hydra's and all sort's of other stuff to paint that is older than the Sentinel's.

    ReplyDelete