Monday, 5 December 2011

Sorry

I would like to say sorry to those that have placed a comment on Blog Wars2 & Me. I am not being rude but for some reason I don't seem to be able to leave comments on my own blog as well as other blog's. But I would like to say thanks for the comments they are appreciated and I will try and get the problem resolved as soon as poss.

I would like to say thanks for taking the time for reading and I am glad you enjoyed the battle reports. To be honest I am still on quite a high from Saturday. On the painting side I don't think I have let myself down, I know I am good and getting better I just feel that they were slightly better quality than mine. I also feel the Necrons will come down a peg or two once people have got used to playing against them.

Again sorry for not leaving comments at the mo I'm just not sure what the problem is at the mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment