Friday, 2 December 2011

Quick Note

So I have made it back alive from shooting metal targets down at the range all week, hence the reason I have been a little quite this week. I have also got my stuff ready for Blog Wars 2, which is tomorrow and will be a really early start for me, as I have to drive up north in the morning. But I am really looking forward to it. I don't think I will do that well as there is some really good army's that are attending, but I'm going to have some fun games and meet new people.

I have done a little bit more on the Valkyrie, but I am not going to put any pictures up just yet as it doesn't really look that much different from last time. But rest assured I have made progress and it is getting closer to being finished.

So that's it, just a quick note really. Depending on how tired I am on Sunday I will try and get some pictures up of the games and armies, as well as some battle report's to let you guy's know how I did. So till then have fun, because I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment