Sunday, 20 November 2011

Objective's & Techpriest

I have just finished these. I have decided with such little time left to Blog Wars I would not be able to get my Praetorian wounded done in time so I made these as stand in's. All I used is the Aquila's I found laying around, gave them a quick dry brush with Tin Bitz and Boltgun Metal and based them. Very quick and simple and look good as well.


I realise I have already done a close up of Yarrick in a previous post, so I have not done any more pictures. So what you see here is my first attempt at Golden Daemon two years ago. I did not get very far I don't know why but it did get looked at by the judges. I am very proud of this model and it is about time it had some Servitors to command. Anyway enjoy the pictures, and it's time for me to get that Valkyrie finished.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment