Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Valkyrie Update

Hi folks, so I have progressed a little further with the Valkyrie but not much as I had to base the hull by hand instead of spray paint. I did it this way so that I did not ruin the interior and because of that it took me a little longer. But I did commit the cardinal sin of a veteran gamer and painter I forgot to do the highlights before doing the weathering.

So I am hoping the fact that I haven't highlighted will show with the amount of weathering I have done. The mud and dust stains will be done when the whole model is complete so that I can get the effect right and all the same. I will get a bit more done tonight and I am hoping by Sunday I will have most of the model complete, that's the plan anyway.

Well that's it for now along with some pic's, as always your comments are appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Love the weathering, and looking forward to seeing it all come together - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, hopefully I can get the majority of it done by Sunday before I go back to work. But we will see.

    ReplyDelete