Sunday, 30 October 2011

Updated Profile Picture

As you can see I have updated my profile picture at last. I thought it was about time I updated it as my camera skill's have improved, and I now use a white background. I also thought it would be nice to let you guy's see the model in all it's glory as I never really did take any good photo's of it. This by the way is the model I entered in Golden Daemon last year but did not get any were, not even looked at. But any way here are the pic's, and I will do another post later for the Valkyrie.



5 comments:

  1. I really do like it and has lots of atmosphere and the painting is spot on, the shield is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's alot I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this model! Is that head a green stuff conversion? I have been trying to add helmet badges to my cavalry but I haven't been able to pull off anything like that. Nice work!
    -Col. Ackland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Col Ackland. The head is not done with green stuff, but if you go to http://www.empressminiatures.com/ they do seperate heads in there Zulu wars model range. I would highly recommend them as they are of really good quality and well priced. I have been using them for some time now, I use the heads with helmet badges for my officers and seniour ranks. They do plain one's which I use for my normal troops. But I would say go have a look and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete