So after another busy week at work I managed to sit down and get a bit more done on the Valkyrie, not much but some. I also managed to get a game of 40k in as well on which I got a draw against a very difficult Guard Army.
But any way. I have finished the crew and the guns off as well as glue it together, I left the top off to get some pics but that has now been glued on as well. I have also undercoated the outside the old fashioned way with a paint brush, which you won't see in the photo. So that's it for now, but I should get quite a bit done this week as I am not in work at all this week. I am taking some well deserved leave while I can, so here are some pic's and until next time have fun.