Friday, 28 October 2011

Another Valkyrie Update

Wow I really am spoiling you guy's at the moment. So I have got a bit more done last night by doing the engines and the tail wings. The tail wings are not finished yet as they still require the weathering effect to be done. But I wanted to get them on so that when I do the exhaust smoke on the tail wing, and the side of the tail pods I can get right and in the right place.

I'm really happy with the way the engines have turned out. They look well worn with the depth of the metal coming through really well. The only thing I'm sure about is the heat effect on the end of the engine and at the mid point. I use a thinned down red and purple ink as directed in the Imperial Armour Model Masterclass book, but I don't seem to get the right look. But I will let you guys decide and let me know what you think.

But anyway that's it for now, no painting tonight as I am off to play a few games. But here are the pics of what I have done so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment