Sunday, 22 May 2011

For Sale

Now I did want a separate window for this so people can go to it at any time, but I have no idea how you do it. So if any body does then please let me know so that I can do it myself. But for now I will do it like this.

So I have had a bit of a clear out and decided to get rid of some model's that I will not use. To that any reasonable offer is accepted and I will cover the cost of the postage if in the UK. Else were in the world I will have to get back to you on that one.

So here is what I have up for sale.

1. 15 old style Cadian's with a Junior officer amongst them with shotgun. These model's have never been painted and will be supplied with bases.

2. Old style Cadian mortar team complete, again bases will be provided plus a base to put the mortar onto itself. Also these have never been painted.

3. New style command squad minus the commander which I converted for my Praetorian Army. Also there is Lord Castellan Creed and Colour Sergeant Kell. Apart from Creed all models have not been painted and will be supplied with bases. Creed can be stripped as he is a metal model, and on request I can do this for you.


4. Next we have 2 Junior Cadian officers still in the blister pack, and 4 Cadian sniper's. 2 of which are in the plister pack and two that have been painted. Again these can be stripped if wanted.


5. Old style Catchan heavy weapon's team x2, 3 sniper's, and one Junior officer complete. These have not been painted and will be supplied with bases.

6. Next is some Steel Legion models, we have here a complete missile launcher team, a Sergeant and 2 Junior officers. One of the heavy weapon crew has been based in chaos black, but can be stripped if required.

7. Here is 1 and 1/2 Attilian Rough Riders, there are two spears even there is only one showing in the photo.



8. What we have here is 3 Games Day miniatures, one of which is Forgeworld. They are all complete in their packaging. The Forgeworld model I believe is quite rare now as it was released just for Games Day in 2008, but don't quote me on that one.




9. The last lot are model's that I have either acquired from the paint set's, or White Dwarf. Apart from the little night goblin. I have no Idea were he came from but would make a nice character model for someone Goblin Army.

Again I am open to sensable offers, and will do any combination that you would like. If you are at all interested then please e-mail at the address below so that we can to some sort of arrangement, and sort out payment.

Thanks for looking and I hope there is something here that you like.

E -MAIL ADDRESS :- clarkdavid@sky.com

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean a seperate page on top or on the side like I have on my blog? at the top of my blog I have a few pages(check my blog)

    You do that with a widget called 'pages'. insert the widget at the top and then edit the page like you would do with a normal post.

    Cheers,
    Seb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it and for some reason it just wont let me do it. I don't get the drag and drop thing, were am I ment to drag and drop too? I want mine to be on the side. Your help in this is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete