Friday, 8 April 2011

Not getting Anyware

Wow what a week. Has anyone else had a week were you wished it finished on Monday afternoon, because everything that could go wrong does, and no matter how hard you work to correct the problems something else crops up. Well that has been my week.

Needless to say I have had no chance at all to do any hobby work. (Not Good). which I am sorry to say will be like that for the next two weeks as my wonderful work has decided to send me away on a course. (Again Not Good).

But I will try and get some done tomorrow amongst prepping for my course. If I get some done I will post pictures tomorrow. Until then keep painting and Gaming.

1 comment:

  1. Man have I had plenty of those… Best of luck with your two weeks "break", and here is to seeing you coming back with a vengeance!

    ReplyDelete