Tuesday, 8 March 2011

A Little Bit Further

Well this what I did last night. The side Armour for the Command Chimera to bring it a little bit further to completion.

I am happy with the outcome, especially the damage on the side armour. This I acclompished by painting the whole armour with Red Gore, once dry I washed the whole area with Red ink. (I know how have I still got red ink after all this time, easy I have got a small stash of it). I then highlighted with Blood Red and then Blazing Orange. I then did my chipped paint work using the method explained in a previous blog. The damage was then dry brushed with Chaos Black, a dry brush of Boltgun Metal then a very fine dry brush of Chaos Black to give it the scorch mark from weapons.

I think this Chimera is coming along nicely and is starting to look like it is a vehicle that leads from the front and takes a battering. But I will let you guy's be the judge of that.

1 comment:

  1. Looking great so far, particularly like the damage on the extra armour plates and the flith on the tracks and guards. Looking forward to seeing it completed!

    ReplyDelete