Monday, 21 March 2011

The End (Part from a few thing's).

Well as promised it's finally here just finished tonight par a few loose ends, the Command Chimera is done. It took longer than I thought it would but that was mainly due to work, and family life but hey we can't have hobby all the time. (I so wish we could).

The last bit's that need doing are the rear ramp, to be altered so it closes a little better, some transfers applying with weathering and battle damage, (not quite sure how I am going to achieve that yet), and a coat of purity seal so the weathering powders don't rub off.

What I do need help with, is I am not sure if I should give it a dozer blade or not. The reason why I am indecisive is I don't want the model looking OTT. So any input would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what you have all been waiting for the pictures, and I can start my next project the Imperial Thunderbolt Fighter in Praetorian colours.







I apologise if the pictures are bright as the flash was going at the time the pictures were taken but I hope they do the model justice.

2 comments:

  1. Looks superb mate! I vote for no dozer. Only thing I'd like to see is the front bottom of the tank with some heavy weathering like at the base of the back door, make it filthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate! I will do before I do the purity seal, as looking at it at the moment it does look a bit odd on the front.

    ReplyDelete